- UK home owners set to spend £6 billion on property upgrades in next three years
- Office demand surges in the City of London
- UK mortgage holders expect to be in a better financial position in three years
- Prime central London house prices expected to be flat for rest of 2014
- Australias office market recovers with strong growth in 3,000 square meter sector
- Sharp increase in house building boosts UK construction market
- Advertised rents growth varies considerably in the UK
- Farm land values in England up 2% in 2014 as price growth slows
- Prime central London property market sees second quarter of sales decline
Blenheims are specialists in property; offering block and estate management services for leasehold/freehold residential and commercial buildings. With offices in Kensington, Bristol and Devon the company is ideally placed to work with clients across London & the South West.Read More . . . .
Estate & Asset Management
Our Estate & Asset Management department has a wealth of experience working on both established buildings, mixed use buildings and new developments. The excellent reputation the business enjoys is based on delivering a reliable and professional service with a personal touch.
When your building is managed by Blenheims, you are assigned a dedicated Property Manager and Property Administrator who will take full responsibility for your building and work with you to deliver the best possible service. One of the cornerstones of the service levels provided is the outstanding accounting team, which is
supported by state of the art software.
Find out more about Block & Flat Management.