- Home valuation rush expected for inheritance tax change in England and Wales
- UK landlords seeing rise in tenant demand, especially from families
- Property prices near Londons Olympic park outperform rest of the country
- UK first time buyers now buy almost half of all homes with a mortgage
- Australian city property prices up almost 10% year on year
- Demand for homes in UK up by 9% in second quarter of 2015
- Prime country house prices in Scotland affected by new land and building tax
- Property prices and sales still falling in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Bank voices concern about higher mortgages and potential effect on UK economy
Blenheims are specialists in property; offering block and estate management services for leasehold/freehold residential and commercial buildings. With offices in Kensington, Bristol and Devon the company is ideally placed to work with clients across London & the South West.Read More . . . .
Estate & Asset Management
Our Estate & Asset Management department has a wealth of experience working on both established buildings, mixed use buildings and new developments. The excellent reputation the business enjoys is based on delivering a reliable and professional service with a personal touch.
When your building is managed by Blenheims, you are assigned a dedicated Property Manager and Property Administrator who will take full responsibility for your building and work with you to deliver the best possible service. One of the cornerstones of the service levels provided is the outstanding accounting team, which is
supported by state of the art software.
Find out more about Block & Flat Management.