- UK govt launches consultation on Bank of England powers in the housing market
- Average asking prices in UK stabilise in third quarter of 2014
- Million pound plus home sales reach record high in the UK
- Poll reveals large number of UK home owners think their home is haunted
- Outlook for new home construction in Australia expected to be strong
- Latest index provides further evidence of UK house price growth slowing
- UK estate agents see surge in home hunters as supply remains low
- Falling buy to let mortgage costs benefiting UK landlords
- British appetite for overseas property remains strong, new figures suggest
Blenheims are specialists in property; offering block and estate management services for leasehold/freehold residential and commercial buildings. With offices in Kensington, Bristol and Devon the company is ideally placed to work with clients across London & the South West.Read More . . . .
Estate & Asset Management
Our Estate & Asset Management department has a wealth of experience working on both established buildings, mixed use buildings and new developments. The excellent reputation the business enjoys is based on delivering a reliable and professional service with a personal touch.
When your building is managed by Blenheims, you are assigned a dedicated Property Manager and Property Administrator who will take full responsibility for your building and work with you to deliver the best possible service. One of the cornerstones of the service levels provided is the outstanding accounting team, which is
supported by state of the art software.
Find out more about Block & Flat Management.