- US property sales up but slowing due to lack of homes and tight lending
- Property prices up slightly in Jersey in the first quarter of 2013
- British, Norwegian and German architects chosen for worlds biggest urban transport project
- Welsh property prices down as lack of lending slows market
- Selling times for UK properties falling in most areas
- New home market in US boosted in first three months of 2013
- Gardens and roof terraces add premium to most sought after properties
- Warning for landlords and investors over size of contingency fund needed for buy to let
- Report calls for less red tape and more lending for self build in the UK
Blenheims are specialists in property; offering block and estate management services for leasehold/freehold residential and commercial buildings. With offices in Kensington, Bristol and Devon the company is ideally placed to work with clients across London & the South West.Read More . . . .
Estate & Asset Management
Our Estate & Asset Management department has a wealth of experience working on both established buildings, mixed use buildings and new developments. The excellent reputation the business enjoys is based on delivering a reliable and professional service with a personal touch.
When your building is managed by Blenheims, you are assigned a dedicated Property Manager and Property Administrator who will take full responsibility for your building and work with you to deliver the best possible service. One of the cornerstones of the service levels provided is the outstanding accounting team, which is
supported by state of the art software.
Find out more about Block & Flat Management.