- Houses with multiple tenants are a better option for buy to let investment, it is claimed
- Largest monthly rise for England and Wales house prices for a year
- Home sales still rising in Auckland, but prices stall
- Research finds third of movers underestimate costs
- Retirees appetite for assured tenancy rental growing, research suggests
- UK first time buyers sales at their highest since the recession
- More tenants at check out day would reduce deposit disputes, it is suggested
- US pending homes sales up 0.5% in July, latest index shows
- Over half a million UK home owners plan to pay off mortgage with pensions pot
Blenheims are specialists in property; offering block and estate management services for leasehold/freehold residential and commercial buildings. With offices in Kensington, Bristol and Devon the company is ideally placed to work with clients across London & the South West.Read More . . . .
Estate & Asset Management
Our Estate & Asset Management department has a wealth of experience working on both established buildings, mixed use buildings and new developments. The excellent reputation the business enjoys is based on delivering a reliable and professional service with a personal touch.
When your building is managed by Blenheims, you are assigned a dedicated Property Manager and Property Administrator who will take full responsibility for your building and work with you to deliver the best possible service. One of the cornerstones of the service levels provided is the outstanding accounting team, which is
supported by state of the art software.
Find out more about Block & Flat Management.