The Flat Management Department at Blenheims manages both flats and houses and sits alongside the range of other services we provide allowing us to offer a full service to a number of investor clients with large numbers of rental properties.
This service differs from arrangements with letting and property management agents due to the focus our clients’ portfolios receive and the flexibility of our accounting & reporting services. All of these can be tailored to individual needs to offer a truly bespoke service. Separating the letting function from the management function has proven to be successful for our clients as it means they get the benefit of our management expertise and we can draw on our links with a variety of agents to market properties as needed.
Typically, our flat management service would include:
- Rent collection & arrears management
- Accounting and bespoke statements to suit the client at pre-agreed intervals
- Ensuring landlords are abreast of current legislation relating to rental properties
- Liaising with estate agents to avoid empty periods and achieve the best rates possible for lets and re-lets
- Liaising with your managing agents on your behalf and ensuring that they are acting in accordance with the correct legislation
- Arranging check-ins and check outs & managing inventory requirements
- Proactively managing routine maintenance works that need to be carried out using our tries & tested contractors
- Advising on major works projects as needed
- Advising on and managing full refurbishment of your property to achieve the best returns
If you would like to discuss Flat Management at Blenheims in more detail, please contact Sarah Fisher or Hilary Taylor.